MOSFETS & SCRs
- This module consists of a video lecture, a lab & corresponding kit (soldering iron included), personal online & phone support, pre & post knowledge surveys and a course completion certificate.
- Complete at your own pace while having access to all of our resources. Downloadable schematics, diagrams and CAD files are included to use in your own unit level training.
Module Training Objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals of Electronic Theory
- Discuss how MOSFETs are used in an electrical circuit
- Identify the schematic symbol, the legs, and the function of a MOSFET
- Determine how MOSFETs are configured in a circuit
- Discuss how SCRs are used in an electrical circuit
- Identify the schematic symbol, the legs, and the function of a SCR
- Determine how SCRs are configured in circuits
- Lab kit (soldering iron included)
- Downloadable schematics & diagrams
- CAD files
- Certificate of Completion