Switches and Circuits
- This module consists of a video lecture, a lab & corresponding kit (soldering iron included), personal online & phone support, pre & post knowledge surveys and a course completion certificate.
- Complete at your own pace while having access to all of our resources. Downloadable schematics, diagrams and CAD files are included to use in your own unit level training.
- Identify the function of an electronic switch in a circuit
- Describe how a switch works
- Identify the schematic symbol for switches
- Use a soldering iron to prepare a switch for use in a breadboard
- Demonstrate how to place components in a breadboard
- Relate an electronic schematic to components on a breadboard
- Lab kit (soldering iron included)
- Downloadable schematics & diagrams
- CAD files
- Certificate of Completion