- This module consists of a video lecture, a lab & corresponding kit, personal online & phone support, pre & post knowledge surveys and a course completion certificate.
- Complete at your own pace while having access to all of our resources. Downloadable schematics, diagrams and CAD files are included to use in your own unit level training.
- Explain how transistors are used in an electrical circuit
- Identify the schematic symbol, the legs, and the function of a transistor
- Determine how transistors are configured in a circuit
- Lab kit
- Downloadable schematics & diagrams
- CAD files
- Certificate of Completion