- This module consists of a video lecture, a lab & corresponding kit (soldering iron included), personal online & phone support, pre & post knowledge surveys and a course completion certificate.
- Complete at your own pace while having access to all of our resources. Downloadable schematics, diagrams and CAD files are included to use in your own unit level training.
Module Training Objectives:
- Generalize how integrated circuits are used in the electrical circuit
- Recognize an IC in a radiograph
- Identify the pin configuration of an IC chip
- State the purposes of a 555 timer
- Describe how logic ICs can be used in an electrical circuit
- Identify the pin configuration of a logic chip
- Explain the use of a truth table
- Identify schematic symbols for logic gates
- Lab kit (soldering iron included)
- Downloadable schematics & diagrams
- CAD files
- Certificate of Completion